Working With Other Health Professionals
Why do we work with other health professionals?
Evidence tells us that therapy is a collaborative process, therefore we regularly work in conjunction with other health professionals (e.g. GPs, physiotherapists, speech pathologists, psychologists, dieticians and specialists) to ensure your child is receiving the best care possible. We have built strong partnerships with many local providers in order to provide the highest quality care for your child.
How do we work in conjunction with other health professionals?
- To share important and useful information
- To discuss different conditions and how we can collaboratively provide therapeutic support for your child
- For multi/trans disciplinary outcomes
- For cross-referrals
- To ensure that the goals for your child work with each other to ensure your child can reach their full potential
- We are all working together to guarantee the best possible outcomes for your child to reach their full potential
Where are we?
Access Therapy Services provide services in schools or in our clinic located in Mundingburra.
If you would like Access Therapy Services to contact your child’s school to work with them regarding our services, then let us know: