Move-Learn-Grow: Perceptual Motor Program for Children
All school-based tasks require a child’s body and brain to work together. Research shows that children who participate in a perceptual motor program demonstrate significant improvement in all areas of the learning process. This program works with children's strengths to support them to achieve what they want to achieve, in and out of the classroom.
This program will:
- Require use of the brain and body together to accomplish tasks
- Enable greater levels of body control
- Encourage greater effort in all areas of school curriculum
- Enable better co-ordination
- Improve academic readiness
- Increase greater body awareness
- Encourage stronger intellectual skills
- Support positive body image
- Increase confidence
- Enhance gross motor ability
- Encourage neural pathway development
This program is for children in kindergarten to year 2.
Contact us to make an enquiry or to find out when our next program is commencing.
We also run Move-Learn-Grow at schools and early childhood centres. If you would like more information or would like someone to contact you please send us a message.
If you would like to book your child in for Move-Learn-Grow then head over to our bookings page