Our mission is to provide exceptional allied health support, and provide outstanding service, to members of the community. We will be recognised as a company who will uphold professional standards at all times and will continually strive for growth of the company and the staff.
Our business will be one where continued professional development of staff is actively encouraged and supported to embrace contemporary practice. We will build enduring partnerships with community organisations, businesses and other health professionals. We will strengthen links with tertiary institutions to support the learning and teaching of future allied health professionals.
Support optimal health and independence for all people.
Our Values and Guiding Principles include:
- Integrity: We act with the highest ethical and professional standards demonstrating honesty and fairness in our work
- Social justice: Fair and equitable treatment of all people and staff allowing equal rights and opportunities for all who are employed by, and who conduct business with us.
- Innovation: To be creative and dynamic, anticipating change and strengthening our service provision, by embracing it.
- Passion: To be passionate and proud about the role that we take within the local community, about our service and skills, thereby delivering a superior service to key stakeholders.
- Empowerment: To empower staff to take initiative and responsibility for their professional development to create a highly motivated workforce.
- Motivation: To encourage, support and celebrate success; recognising and rewarding achievements of staff.
- Excellence: To be the best in everything we do.
- Teamwork: To promote and support a diverse, multidisciplinary, unified team to work together to provide optimal client care.