We have positions available for Occupational Therapists
Our clinic is looking for motivated part-time and full-time Occupational Therapists who want to make a difference in the lives of our clients while finding a healthy balance for their own. Access Therapy Services is a multidisciplinary allied health practice that has been operating in North Queensland, Australia, for over 10 years. We strive to enrich lives across the lifespan, empowering individuals and disrupting the allied health industry through innovative practice. This year marks a significant change to the business, where we will see considerable growth and expansion across Queensland. We offer a great working environment, development opportunities, support and flexible work options.
About the Role
We have a number of exciting, generously remunerated opportunities on offer for part-time or full-time Occupational Therapists to provide exceptional care to our loyal clients. Our clients are seen within our clinics, in their homes, in schools and in the community and conduct outreach visits to various remote and regional communities. We provide services to people across the lifespan in a broad range of fields:
- Aged Support
- Mental Health
- Developmental and therapeutic products
- Education and Training
- Hand Therapy
- Pain Management
We are looking to expand our service reach even further in 2021 and aim to be providing services across all of Queensland. At this stage our OT’s are required to work from our clinic in Townsville. The role may require travel.
Benefits & Culture
- Great working environment: enjoy working alongside a group of friendly, like-minded individuals who share a passion for health and lifestyle.
- Advance your career: opportunity to work within varied fields of OT practice or choose to specialise in the area you love. Great opportunity to progress to become an integral leader of our clinic.
- Fantastic earning potential: great salary package + super.
- Wellness support: our annual wellness allocation supports both your mental and physical health.
- Industry leading support: excellent performance development opportunity to upskill knowledge with financial support to do so. Stringent supervision program to ensure all our therapists are clinically confident.
- Flexible work options: work from home options available for some roles.
- Relocation support.
Skills & Experience
- Willingness to learn and passion to further your occupational therapy career
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level time management and organisational skills
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (or equivalent)
- Registration with AHPRA
- OT Australia membership (preferred but not mandatory)
- Current First aid and CPR certificate
- Federal police check
- Driver's Licence
- Full Australian working rights
We are seeking occupational therapists in all stages of their career who share our passion for contemporary allied health service delivery. If you think you’re right for our team, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter telling us about yourself and your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please call Amanda on 07) 4779 1886.